|When your team has little time to decide on how to approach a difficult challenge. Let them decide by coins! May the best idea win!|
- Discuss the challenge
- How would they cope with the challenge at hand? Listen to idea’s from the group (one idea per person)
- Let the team pick the top ideas (3-5), write them down
- “Everyone, pick your coins!”
- Vote for an idea by putting your coin face up on the table covered by your hand, removing your hand only when all coins are on the table.
- In case of a tie we will vote again to see which idea is most suited to cope with the given challenge (time constraints, required resources…)
- The winner(s) will face the challenge using their ideas
- Extra fun: If the winner(s) can successfully complete the challenge by realising their idea(s) they can have the pick of place to celebrate (team drink,…).